From return origination to the time of resell or reprocessing, Flyjac can help your company at every stage of the reverse logistics process as your freight travels back through the supply chain. Flyjac with its track record of service excellence has the necessary infrastructure, workforce and technical expertise in place to make sure that your returns are processed not only in a time-bound manner but also on high priority. We not only address your consignment's reverse transit needs but also assist you with planning, implementing, and controlling the efficient, cost-effective flow of your consignments from the point of consumption to the point of origin. This enables you to recapture value and re-commission the supply chain for the consignment when possible.
Fortifying our Customers' Success
- Prompt, efficient and cost-effective collection and return of freight consignments and retail merchandise
- Return-to-vendor management services
- Reverse logistics contracts fully customized to fit your company's needs
- Professionally driven document processing, customs re-entry, warehousing, insurance and security services
- Automated reverse processing by deploying state-of-the-art technologies and IT solutions
- Reverse logistics solutions available either as a stand-alone service or in conjunction with forward logistics as an integral component of a total Product Lifecycle Logistics solution
- Automated tracking, analysis and reporting in real time to improve processes and increase your company's overall profitability
- Reverse logistics company with a focus on sustainability and environmental sensitivity
As a third party reverse logistics service provider, our commitment to returns management best practices is affirmed by the thousands of satisfied customers we serve both in India and abroad. You will experience enhanced levels of customer retention even after courteous returns processing, a key element within Service Lifecycle Management (SLM).